SCE INSTALLATION POLICY IS BELOW
Additional clarification is below
Installation Policy / Response
– Can we apply a film to the glass wall? No damage, easily removable.——YES
– Can some of the lights in the adjacent hallway be turned off / lamps unscrewed? It is understood that minimal light would remain for egress purposes.—-YES, SEEMS FINE.
– Can wooden boxes currently mounted to the ceiling be removed?—–YES.. LETS RETAIN THEM FOR REINSTALLATION (DON’T REINSTALL UNTIL SCE CONFIRMS THIS IS DESIRED).
– Can ceiling paint be touched up?——YES.
– Can my group install some small eyebolts for hanging lightweight materials from the ceiling?——–YES. IF THE REQUIRED HOLE IS LARGER THAN A SHEETROCK SCREW, THEN YOU SHOULD PLAN TO PATCH THE HOLE AFTER THE DEINSTALLATION.